This describes my last month or two perfectly. It's just been absolutely crazy, in a good way! This weekend was absolutely no exception. My weekend kind of began on Thursday night where I had an absolutely fantastic time with a girlfriend of mine here...
...where quantities of Sangria were delivered to our table in an effort to soothe me from my day...
On a side note, if you are ever in Las Vegas, you must check out the Firefly for amazing tapas. If you do find yourself at Firefly, then you must order at least one round of the stuffed dates...
These are tiny, heavenly, flavor packets of cheesy, datey, goodness! So good!! Thank you Carol...had a great time!
The rest of the weekend was packed with bowling, very little sleep and a Super Bowl Party. Those parties are definitely not good on the diet. I did my best to keep my diet in check, but it's nearly impossible with...
...sausage stuffed mushrooms...
...cream cheese pinwheels...
...7 layer bean dip...
...chips, guacamole, salsa, chex mix, mango mojitos and all the other delicious items that were prepared for the occasion. Sometimes you've got to know when to fold 'em and when you do, it's delicious!
So, the thing weighing heavily on my mind (pun intended) is what is my plan for the "Pounds to Graceland" Challenge? Still need to lose 48 pounds and get to Memphis... Well, I don't really have a plan, but have been enjoying the fantastic time with my family and friends that Memphis will just have to wait. Don't worry, I'll make it there somehow, I promise!!
One other thing that is on my mind is where, oh where has Johnny Fortuno gone? Last time I saw him I got the opportunity to chat with him for a bit, {check that out here}, I asked him when he would be performing in Las Vegas again. He mentioned they were attempting to work something out for Valentine's Day, but he actually wasn't sure. I've not seen anything yet, but am still hopeful...Will keep you posted! Until next time...







I need to get Eric to take me to Firefly!
ReplyDeleteCydnee - it is imperative that Eric take you to Firefly! You would love it! It's so delicious...
ReplyDelete