Background

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Uh oh...is there chicken in Austin, Texas?

Song of the Day: "I Need Your Love Tonight"

This is exactly what I'm saying to all of these fine eateries that my co-worker drove me around in Austin, Texas. Don't I need a little Barbecue love? Or cocktail love? I'm pretty sure I need BOTH of those loves tonight! Oh wait...I'm not supposed to have either of those.

Here I am, madly typing away in my hotel room in Austin, Texas and worrying about what I need to do for my next meal. I'm already off track since I had a 3 hour plane flight and sat in the airport for nearly an hour. I did have my egg white and grapefruit breakfast, but what's a girl to do when she's traveling and can't take 3 Tupperware bowls worth of grilled chicken and rice?? IMPROVISE! I put some grapefruit in a bag...that's all I did! I can't even be more creative than grapefruit in a bag? Well...I had my grapefruit on the plane and here I am...in Austin, Texas....completely chickenless... I promise "on Graceland itself" that I will not have a cocktail, or a soda, or anything fried tonight...I'm going to do my best to find a salad with chicken or a piece of fish that's not cooked in butter or oil. It's my goal! I'll check in later...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment